This is Nick Quah. Not sure where or how you found me, but I do podcast and digital media-related stuff. I really love it. I used to work at Business Insider and BuzzFeed, and then at a few startups before that, but those were whole other lives.
Here’s my main baby:
You can also find it as a column on Nieman Lab.
And, if you sign up for the membership, you get additional reporting!
Here’s a partial list of where I’ve appeared in the media:
- New York Times, “After ‘Serial,’ What Podcasts to Listen to”
- Columbia Journalism Review, “The Economics of the Podcast Boom”
- Wired, “If Podcasts Are the New Blogs, Enjoy the Golden Age While It Lasts”
- Wall Street Journal, “Podcasters Target Thanksgiving Travelers”
- Financial Times’ Alphachat Podcast: “The Podcast Renaissance”
- Earwolf’s The Wolf Den Podcast: “Nick Quah of Hot Pod”
- WBUR’s On Point: “A ‘Golden Age’ of Audio Podcasts”
Here are some podcast-related stuff I’ve written not on Hot Pod:
- Vulture, “The 10 Best Podcasts and 10 Best Podcast Episodes of 2015”
- Nieman Lab, “In 2016, Podcasting Fights the Hype“